3.7.09

friday morning

my morning went like this
i was suppose to go babe's hse early in the morning at 8
i didnt sleep the whole night because i was afraid i wont be able to wake up
i packed my stuffs and got into my car
there was when i start spamming calls
i cant get through his phone at all
he's usually the easy waking up type
so i kept calling ................ *engages*
i sms-ed/called almost everyone i'm close with in mayang
jo, engeu, raymond, mccaine ...
engeu played a fool -,- *thanks*
mccaine and raymond deep asleep
jo helped me call babe but still couldn't get through
we even called his hse , nobody picked up
9.30am, i asked jo to call his maid to let me in his house
i was soooo dam sleepy that time
so i went his house , slept till 12.30pm
babe is having test at 2pm
and i was suppose to wake raymond at 10.30am
darn! lols
i continued to call babe and every call failed
so i called raymond
he helped me call him too
i drove to babe's place
parked behind his car and kept calling
raymond helped me call babe's cousin who stays next door but she didnt pick up
still in school perhaps
suddenly babe call me while i was talking to raymond over the phone
apparently his maid recognize my car and woke babe
what a way to start my morning right ?
lol ..
im so friggin tired right now and im in college waiting for babe's exam to finish

this is practically how i look like right now

going dinner in curve tonight to celebrate wengkit's birthday
but still unsure if we wanna go TTDI for boozes or babe's friend's place after that
all i know is i wanna sleep right here, right now, in this library

oh did i mention i was one second late and now all plug points are occupied ..?
dam this morning -,-